- Barbless hooks only. Disgorgers must be used.
- Landing nets and mats must be used
- No keep nets
- No boilies
- No floating bait eg bread. Preferred bait is sweetcorn, luncheon meat, pellets, cheese, maggots.
- No fly fishing
- All fish must be returned to the water
- No rubbish to be left
- No fouling – toilets are situated at the campsite
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult over 18 years old
- Fish is dawn to dusk or 9pm (whichever is earlier)
- it is a legal requirement to have a rod licence to fish this lake (available at The Post Office or gov.uk)
- Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated.
Dogs are not permitted at the Lake.
Please look out for each other and report any problems to the owner on 01635 268365.
The lake is closed for the winter from 1st October – 1st April