We want your stay with us to be enjoyable – our campsite rules are created with you in mind to ensure that everyone on-site has the best possible visit.
- Arrival times are from 1pm – 5.30pm, later by arrangement only. Pitch Departure time is 11.30 am.
- Day visitors are not permitted on site
- 1 car per pitch. If parking extra cars, please use the car park and do not block farm gates.
- 5mph speed limit on the site. No vehicles are permitted to drive over the campsite after 11.00pm – please park at the car park if you are returning late.
- Please pitch correctly as a fire precaution and to respect your neighbour’s space. 6 meters (20 feet) must be kept between each unit on the site. Fire extinguishers are located at the shower block.
- Please do not give the gate security code to anyone or let other people on to the site. If in doubt please ask for assistance, we are happy to operate the gate for you.
- Open fires are not permitted. Please do not burn wood, logs or gel fuel on the site. Gas or charcoal BBQs are allowed, as are camping gas stoves. Please make sure that they are at least 3m away from all units. Bricks are provided near the washing up area to avoid the grass being scorched. Dispose of cold coals and portable BBQ trays in the tin bucket near the washing up area. No Chinese lanterns or fireworks allowed.
- No splitting of electrics. Please do not overload with appliances as you will trip the whole camp site. Please advise us if there is a problem with your electric, do not attempt to mend electrics.
- All outside games are to be kept to the tent field. Please respect your neighbour’s privacy and space when playing. No playing in or around the toilet block.
- Noise – Please keep noise to a minimum with general quiet on the camp site from 9pm.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times without exception. This is a working farm with hay crops and ground nesting birds, so we have no free run areas. Please pick up all dog excrement. Dogs are not permitted at the lake. Please enjoy the footpaths and remember the countryside code.
- All spare water/grey waste and toilet waste to be disposed of at the Elsan point to the right of the toilet block and not on the grass.
- A day ticket must be purchased to fish. Fishing rules at the lake are displayed.
- Photographing or recording campers and the campsite and farm is not permitted. Drones or metal detectors are not permitted.
- Please note that this is a working farm therefore children and dogs must be supervised at all times and all persons must stay on the camp site and footpaths. Children under 16 are not permitted at the lake without an adult. No entry into the area with the plastic covered bales is permitted. Please do not go near any machinery.
- CCTV is in operation.
- Glass and paper recycling is available.
- Please do not leave broken items of equipment / old gazebos / chairs etc. or packaging. A charge will be made for disposing of these items.
Additionally to these rules The Camping and Caravan club rules apply – copies available in Reception.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave if you cannot abide by the rules.
By camping here you agree that Bishops Green Farm Ltd are absolved of all liability for any accidents to guests & their Caravans, Motorhomes, Tents & Vehicles & from the responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. You must be insured for fire, theft and third party. This site is used at your own risk.