Bishops Green Farm operates as a touring campsite and coarse fishing lake.
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales, our registered company number is 10632820. Our registered company name and address is Bishops Green Farm Ltd. We are not VAT registered.
Bishops Green Farm Ltd
Bishops Green, Newbury, Berkshire RG20 4JP
Bishops Green Farm Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by only us. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We obtain personal information from you in person or by telephone when you enquire about booking with us. Paper records, not electronic records, are kept on site and are only used to organize a booking or storage agreement. We do not share your details. Paper details may be kept for up to 10 years before being destroyed confidentially.
The personal information we collect includes names, telephone numbers and vehicle registration numbers of persons wishing to stay on the camping site. Postal address’s and caravan details are taken for caravan storage customers along with copies of caravan insurance documents and a signed storage agreement. Rally groups are asked to supply their group details and a copy of their exemption certificate.
We take credit/debit card information to complete a transaction, we do not store this information. Printed card machine receipts are given to customers on their arrival. Merchant copy receipts are kept for accounting purposes only and are then shredded.
All of the information you give us is used for the following:
- general administration purposes, such as handling your enquiries
- managing your booking or enquiry
- to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested e.g. camping pitch/storage
- regulatory compliance
- contacting you in the case of various situations e.g. an emergency regarding your caravan; to give you details on how to access the camp site through our locked gates; to confirm your booking details, to change your booking in the event of poor weather or similar situations.
- processing pitch and storage fees
- your information is never shared or used for marketing purposes.
You consent to us using your information to send you communications including by post, SMS text and telephone specifically relating to your booking.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. You can request this in writing, and we will reply within 30 days. We will require proof of identity to do this.