Due to the peaceful nature of the site we do not take large group bookings.
We do not charge for dogs (max 2 per pitch), electric, awnings, hard standings or extra cars. We do not increase our prices during peak holiday times as we deem it unfair.
All guests must check in on arrival including day visitors
Please note – Bank Holidays minimum 3-night booking required.
No deposits taken but full payment of booking is required minimum 3 weeks prior to arrival. Please refer to our cancellation policy.
We cannot guarantee specific pitches in advance.
Payment by Debit Card, Bank Transfer or Cheque made payable to Bishops Green Farm Ltd.
Holiday cancellation insurance is the responsibility of the customer.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or less before the arrival date are non refundable. Bookings cancelled 8 days or more before the arrival date are fully refundable APART from Bank Holiday bookings which must be cancelled 15 days or more before booked arrival date to receive a full refund, cancelled bookings 14 days or less before the bank holiday arrival date are non refundable.
- A “no show” by yourself constitutes a cancellation of booking with no refund.
- Departing the site before the end of your booking constitutes a cancellation of booking with no refund.
- We are unable to part refund bookings.
- Bookings can be transferred if we have pitch spaces for another date within the current season only. This applies only if the original booking is transferred a minimum of 8 days before scheduled arrival (does not apply to Bank Holidays).
- Please note – We can only refund monies to the original debit card that was used to make the booking, or by return of cheque if that was your method of payment.
- Bishops Green Farm Ltd reserve the right to cancel your booking in the case of extreme weather conditions or on-site emergency in which case we will fully refund all monies.